Re: WGO : GNOME Software Map

<quote who="Claus Schwarm">

> However, since gnomefiles is running well, we should really ask ourselves
> why we should introduce another one.

It doesn't seem like, after some thought about what we want to achieve for
ourselves and our users, that anything like gnomefiles is what we want to
introduce on wgo (partly because it already exists)... So there's no danger
of doing that.

> And the points mentioned by Jeff can easily be satiesfied by the
> project.gnome.org/* homepages, and any other homepages elsewhere, be this
> Novell apps or whatever.

Where "easily satisfied" on my terms demands some introspective thought and
design. Just saying "whack up a home page" or "create projects.gnome.org"
does *not* satisfy my questions - in fact that's the whole reason I've been
asking them.

(You don't need to contribute to this aspect of the site if you are not
interested in it or think it is irrelevant.)

- Jeff

                          Money can't buy me grok.