Re: Internet Marketing

the very purpose of search engines' indexing algorithms is to show the
real positioning of websites, based on their "spontaneous" popularity
in relation to the search terms.

any attempt to manipulate that positioning is not only unethical, but
also considered cheap promotion of very bad taste.  if we want gnome
to be listed #1 in a "desktop" search, let's just work harder and
harder, until one day maybe people will *really* link to our website
when talking about that.

but until then let's try not to lie, ok?

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra