Re: [Fwd: [Foundations] Siggraph tradeshow]

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 16:27 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

> It would be cool to bunk in with Blender, though...

Definitely.

If we want to go on with the 10x10 plan we need to leave the catacombs.
Corporate fairs is where the industry and the media meet. We need to be
there and we need to be part of any free/open/linux effort, since these
are the tags the industry and the media start to recognize (and
eventually understand).