Re: [Fwd: [Foundations] Siggraph tradeshow]

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> Is siggraph something we should be interested in? Projects like the GIMP
> have participated before, and with the usage GNOME is getting in
> Hollywood, perhaps it's something we should consider.

Perhaps we can ring in a favour from Dreamworks - I wonder if they have a
booth or whatever, and would be willing to give us a corner for a monitor
and poster?

- Jeff

--
Desktop Linux Summit 2006                 http://www.desktoplinuxsummit.org/

   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.