Re: Release tomorrow, do we have a pic for the frontpage?

> >http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/love_love_love.html

> In that case I turn that option down aswell.
> I guess we go for the love-love-love one then.
> - Andreas

I didn't see this on the list until it went live.  I really like it!  I
think it conveys confidence without arrogance and is very welcoming.
I'm not sure whether the love is from GNOME to the viewer or from the
community to GNOME, and both meanings are good!  Great work!!

-Ian