Re: GNOME liveCD 2.12 help needed

On 9/9/05, Арангел Ангов <ufo users ossm org mk> wrote:
> I've build a macedonian version of the GNOME Live CD? Where to now? Do
> you rebuild it yourself and put it on the official web site or I have to
> upload or what?

Email marcus bauer and myself with the location and such, and we'll
get it onto ftp.gnome.org and torrent.gnome.org. For the next release,
we'd love to work with you so that it is all the same process for
every language, and all you have to do is put the translations and
marketing materials in CVS, and then the liveCD team just runs a
script and says 'give us the CD with the macedonian translations and
materials.'

Luis