Release tomorrow, do we have a pic for the frontpage?

Tomorrow is the seventh, but I'm afraid we haven't decided on a splash for gnome.org yet. Right now there are two alternatives, but I somewhat feel that neither of them is good enough.
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/wgosplash-212.png
http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/yeah_baby_plus.html

This one however captures the strenghs of gnome in a funny kind of way, and I would like to put this on gnome.org tomorrow, only need to rebrand it to 2.12 instead of 2.6.
http://www.viralata.net/gnome/wgo_splash/underground.png

What do you think?
- Andreas