Re: LinuxWorld 2005 London

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 15:44 +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 21:30 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > <quote who="Thomas Wood">
> >
> > > LinuxWorld Expo in London is in a couple of days, and things are in place
> > > for an excellent GNOME stand this year.
> > >
> > > In addition to the normal marketing, I was wondering if the marketing team
> > > had any specific requests for things we could be doing, like questions to
> > > ask users, or data to collect that might be useful.  Basically, is there
> > > anything else we could do over the period of the expo that would be of use
> > > to the marketing team?
> >
> > Suggestion: Get a GNOME LiveCD image on the Freedom Toaster that the Ubuntu
> > folks will be hosting. Talk to Scott James Remnant, Cced.
> >
> Can you swing by Nairobi and pick it up? :p
>
> Or Holland, or Luxembourg ... or whatever country they think it's in
> right now.
>
> :-(

The machine that we are loaning to the Gnome stand has a cd/dvd burner
and the LiveCD iso on the desktop, so all that we need when the first
100 discs run out is a bit of patience and some more blank discs.

Paul

--
Paul Cooper                    |  Tel: 0121 634 1620
Assistant Director             |  Fax: 0121 634 1630