Re: LinuxWorld 2005 London

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

> LinuxWorld Expo in London is in a couple of days, and things are in place
> for an excellent GNOME stand this year.
>
> In addition to the normal marketing, I was wondering if the marketing team
> had any specific requests for things we could be doing, like questions to
> ask users, or data to collect that might be useful.  Basically, is there
> anything else we could do over the period of the expo that would be of use
> to the marketing team?

Suggestion: Get a GNOME LiveCD image on the Freedom Toaster that the Ubuntu
folks will be hosting. Talk to Scott James Remnant, Cced.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

  "Whether you want to set fire to old institutions or to build whole new
               ones, nothing beats a good blog." - Doc Searls