Re: LinuxWorld 2005 London
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- Cc: gnome marketing list <marketing-list gnome org>, Scott James Remnant <scott netsplit com>
- Subject: Re: LinuxWorld 2005 London
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:30:08 +1000
<quote who="Thomas Wood">
> LinuxWorld Expo in London is in a couple of days, and things are in place
> for an excellent GNOME stand this year.
> In addition to the normal marketing, I was wondering if the marketing team
> had any specific requests for things we could be doing, like questions to
> ask users, or data to collect that might be useful. Basically, is there
> anything else we could do over the period of the expo that would be of use
> to the marketing team?
Suggestion: Get a GNOME LiveCD image on the Freedom Toaster that the Ubuntu
folks will be hosting. Talk to Scott James Remnant, Cced.
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT
"Whether you want to set fire to old institutions or to build whole new
ones, nothing beats a good blog." - Doc Searls
] [Thread Prev