Re: "Start here" document for the live CDs

On 5/23/05, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> <quote who="Luis Villa">
>
> > Lord knows the generated output is terrible, though, so we have to figure
> > out how to fix that, and I want to review/tighten the contents before
> > siccing the translators on it. But I figured this would be a start.
>
> How about hosting it in yelp? That's what we're doing in Ubuntu. (See the
> ubuntu-docs package, the "About Ubuntu" item in the System menu, and the
> front page of Yelp.)

I'm not completely opposed, but given that this effectively is a
marketing CD, I want to have a launcher on the desktop that is big and
in-your-face and goes directly to it. Can I do that in yelp? And can I
have a stylesheet that doesn't feature a flotation ring, given that
I'm not trying to stop anyone from drowning while I'm marketing to
them? :)

Luis