Re: upcoming conferences and liveCDs

On Tue, 3 May 2005 17:29:27 -0400
Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:

> Yeah, I remembered we had it, but wasn't sure where it went. Did we
> get a wiki page up? My thinking is that we could have a general list
> of conferences that happen every year, and then a list (either same
> place or separate) listing what the date of the next known one is,
> whether or not we've contacted the organizer, what speakers we have
> there, etc., etc.

Uhm, I once tried to compile a list of conferences so we could get
overview where we'd be able to present, and maybe get a general list.

But it was one of my first steps on the wiki so it went nowhere. The
page is still there:

  http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fEvents2004

Obviously I just covered german conferences, then.

It would be cool if someone feels challenged to get this going: Delete
the old page, and build a better one.

Cheers,
Claus