Re: upcoming conferences and liveCDs

Hi,

On May 3, 2005, at 8:41 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 01:17:49PM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
On 5/3/05, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> wrote:
I'm going to put Penguincon as a future conference to keep track of.

Where? It would be good to have a wiki page with a list of annual
conferences, not tied to specific years, if that makes sense...

Good question, it's too late for 2005 obviously. I guess we need a flat
list of conferences...

There was some discussion of this last year :)

There are about 10 of these I can think of that are annual events:

GNOME:
GNOME Summit
GUADEC

General desktop ones
aKademy
DesktopCon (new this year)

European general:
LinuxTag
FOSDEM
Solutions Linux
RMLL
EuroOSCon (new this year)

North American general:
OSCon
OLS

Australian:
linuxconf.au (and its GNOME minicon)

I've probably missed dozens of obvious ones.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary