Re: Tuxmagazine

Hi,

Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :
Dunno, but we do have our own magazine that we do have control
of the content for the most part.  I would be more interested in
getting these magazines to use our GNOME articles instead especially
if they are widely read. (people should step up to write articles too :P)

Most excellent idea!

Do we have someone (nudge, nudge Sri) getting contacts in magazines around the world for magazine syndication?

I have a contact in Linux Magazine France, who might be interested in syndicating a translation of a GNOME article a month - I would need to check up with him and get back to you. And I know Michael J. Hammel who is the GIMP author for tuxmag. We also have some contacts with O'Reilly, if it would be an idea to start a GNOME secton on the O'Reilly news site.

Is there anyone willing to start building a list of contacts for things like this, and spend some time knocking on magazine editors' inboxes?

really hate C++(1) :-)  Most of Europe is using it aren' they not?

Well, most of Gemany at least. But just look at the map of GNOME developers - we're very Euro-centric.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary