Re: Publishing press releases in other languages than english

--- David Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

> I suspect it's cheaper in France. Plus, Mandrake
> have offered us a
> helping hand in the past, perhaps they would be
> prepared to push a
> couple of locally relevant releases a year for us.

It took me a couple of days, but I researched the
exact costs of doing a release in Europe.  The amounts
are in US dollars and would need to be adjusted
(upwards) to Euros.

A pan-European release would cost $1,795 for 400 words
and $450 for every 100 words above that (plan on 5-600
words).

Austria - $400 and $85 for extra words
France - $450 + $115 for media - $500 + $140 for media
+ disclosure
Spain - $300 + $75
UK - $450 + $115

Leslie