Re: Publishing press releases in other languages than english

.

> One question. This is the price to have a press
> release distributed in
> the PR networks. But PR networks are not just the
> only way to get to
> journalists, isn't it?

As I said earlier - the best strategy to deal with the
high cost of sending a release globally on the wire is
to personally e-mail it to targeted journalists.  Even
if a release is sent over the wire, I always e-mail it
to my journalist contacts.  It increases awareness -
and coverage.