Re: Publishing press releases in other languages than english

Hi Quim,

Quim Gil a écrit :
One question. This is the price to have a press release distributed in
the PR networks. But PR networks are not just the only way to get to
journalists, isn't it?

That's right. I think that's what Leslie was saying when she mentioned collecting press contacts and just pushing a translated release to them. We "just" need a centralised set of press contacts :)

linuxfr.org is the French equivalent of slashdot, by the way (well, kind of...)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary