Re: Using "GNOME" and the foot logo on t-shirts/etc.

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 18:31 -0400, Fernando San Mart�Woerner wrote:
> El mar, 14-06-2005 a las 00:24 +0200, Erik Snoeijs escribi� ...
> >
> > I don't know how far you are with business cards, but i could give you
> > our design. However at the moment i can only offer a low quality one,
> > and i can only get the high quality one in about a week.
> > I was planning to put it on the marketing live.gnome page at some point,
> > but hadn't found time to do that yet.
>
> I'm talking about cards for non-commercial issues but to identify our
> self as Members of Foundation, at least here in Chile we're 3 members.
> On the other hand we i'm asking if we can use the Foot Logo in GNOME
> Chile cards?
>

> > here is my blog about our cards:
> > http://www.stratos-online.nl/blog/02May2005
> > and here is a pdf demo of the card:
> > http://www.stratos-online.nl/card_demo.pdf
> >
> > we had the benefit that the company i work for also does business
> > cards.
> > so we could get full color, double sided cards at no cost.

This is one of my foundation board action items. We didn't get much
feedback on the current design:
http://www.murrayc.com/blog/tech/2005-04-20-13-55.html
so I was about to just stamp it as official.

Your looks a bit nicer, and an .svg would be good. But you need to use
the new simpler trademarked logo, and we'd like only the "GNOME member
logo" to be used on these cards - The logo with "GNOME Foundation
Member" underneath/next-to it.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com