Re: Friends-of-GNOME database [Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users]
- From: Quim Gil <qgil interactors coop>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gnome web <gnome-web-list gnome org>, GNOME Infrastructure <gnome-infrastructure gnome org>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, "Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation" <director gnome org>, marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Friends-of-GNOME database [Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users]
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:48:08 +0200
> Were  and  supposed to be pointing somewhere?
I'm not going to postulate more for Drupal. I only wanted to say that
between Drupal and zero, Drupal seems to be a better starting point. But
the GNOME insiders know many complexities I'm missing.
I agree we would need someone fit in Drupal (or the tool we choose, or
develop) in order to take care of it, make the upgrades, know the
] [Thread Prev