Re: Friends-of-GNOME database [Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users]

> Were [1] and [2] supposed to be pointing somewhere?

I'm not going to postulate more for Drupal. I only wanted to say that
between Drupal and zero, Drupal seems to be a better starting point. But
the GNOME insiders know many complexities I'm missing.

I agree we would need someone fit in Drupal (or the tool we choose, or
develop) in order to take care of it, make the upgrades, know the
possibilities, etc.