GNOME at Asia Source

Hi everyone,
I am at Asia Source at Bangalore
(http://www.tacticaltech.org/asiasource), an eight day hands-on workshop
aimed at building the technical skills of those working with NGOs in
South and South East Asia.

All the systems in the lab (at least the migration and the l10n labs)
currently have Ubuntu installed, and except for a few laptops, I have
not seen many non GNOME desktops around.

We  are using GNOME for the Migration Track, and there are people using
the Linux desktop for the first time, and they seem to be absolutely
comfortable with it.

Thanks,

Sayamindu

--

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty
recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but

Seven Pillars of Wisdom