GNOME Journal..

Newsforge did a review of GNOME Journal and gave it a big thumbs up.

http://os.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/01/27/1733225&tid=2&tid=130

"When I think of the Linux desktop called GNOME, I think of
Red Hat, or Ubuntu. I also think "sleek," "sophisticated," and
"sexy." The GNOME Journal is all those things, with "intelligent,"
"enlightening," and "thought-provoking" thrown in for good measure."

I'd like to continue to build up the reputation of the GNOME Journal
so that we can use it as a vehicle to show what GNOME can do.
So if we can get people especially core hackers to write insightful
articles, I think we can really make it successful.

I've been tossing around ideas to try to republish GNOME Journal
articles to other magazines in order to grab a wider audience.

sri