Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?
- From: Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net>
- To: Alex Hudson <home alexhudson com>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:54:22 +0100
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:04:46 +0000
Alex Hudson <home alexhudson com> wrote:
> Also, I know people have banged on about gnome.org a few times, but
> hiding the LiveCD in the download area is a shame. We should have some
> kind of 'Take a test drive' pretty prominently on the front page, if we
> think potential new users are coming to the site in substantial numbers.
No real problem. Just make a splash screen that links to
Btw, this is not a shame but necessesary. There's just one front page
but lots of good stuff to promote. :-)
] [Thread Prev