Re: slogan poll

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 10:01 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I'll put a poll on gnomdesktop about the slogan suggestions. It's not the
> best way of choosing something, but it's better than nothing, and it might
> force marketing experts to have an opinion.
Good on you, Murray, for prodding the "experts" :-)

> I've picked some out of the previous marketing-list and gnomedesktop
> comments. So far I have:

After reading the "Real Marketing or Just Catchy Slogans" thread (60 or
so messages so far) I have one a slogan that works for me:

"GNOME: We give a shit about our users"

Of course, I'm not suggesting that is our literal slogan, but something
that conveys that sentiment would be useful IMHO.