Re: 2.12 press release quotes

Murray Cumming wrote:
Hi,

Are these quotes representative of what we stand for, though?

I'd like someone to say "we're proud of the work that this community has
done, and proud of this release, which is the result of that work."
Frankly, I don't think the community is too bothered about the fact that
we added new features (mentioned twice) so much as having worked
together to arrive at a result we're proud of.

Sure. Please suggest a complete quote.

How about

"This release is the result of a lot of work from a great group of people," said Elijah Newren, GNOME release manager. "We're proud of the what this community has done, and proud of the result we have produced. It's been fun."

The "It's been fun" is optional, but I like it :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary