Re: 2.12 press release quotes

So, time is up, and I have no alternatives yet. Do you object to the
following? I'll delay translation for 24 hours.

"GNOME 2.12 brings greater consistency and looks better than ever," said
Owen Taylor, chairman of the GNOME Foundation's board, "There are useful
new features throughout the desktop, carefully implemented to increase
usability while keeping GNOME simple and intuitive."

"In the past 6 months, we again finished important improvements for
users, administrators, and developers," said Elijah Newren, GNOME's
release manager, "Our community is already eager to start work on
yet more features that will become stable over the next half year."

As usual, improvements are welcome, but this time, let's avoid
overloading the quotes to mention every single talking point. We have
the rest of the press release and release notes for that.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com