Re: reorg'd release notes, one request for xsl stylesheet guru-ness

Hi,

Luis Villa wrote:
On 8/29/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
* We should present the admin section before the developer section.
I tend to disagree.

I strongly vote (don't all vote) for Admin before Developer. User-visible
stuff should always come first.

Gah. No. We don't vote. Either argue by adding something useful to the
discussion ('user visible stuff should come first' counts for these
purposes) or keep your email client closed.

I vote for not voting.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary