Re: reorg'd release notes, one request for xsl stylesheet guru-ness

Hi!

This looks very good! A few suggestions to hopefully improve it:

 * We should present the admin section before the developer section.
   I think more people are interested in the changes mentioned there;
   and there's a small danger that readers drop out during the GTK+
   technese.

 * Likewise, I'd move the menu editor at the top of the admin section.

 * Maybe "GNOME 2.12 is released on time." instead of
   "GNOME 2.12 is not an exception"?

 * Maybe link to /softwaremap instead of gnomefiles directly? I guess
   some people could be worried about the missing disclaimer (license
   not clearly indicated).

The overall structure is an improvement, IHMO.

Cheers,
Claus