Re: I need for some copywriting for gnome.org

Quim Gil wrote:

I like this homepage. We definitely need to make it more updatable and
with just the neded text, with a single word more.

I would replace "Technology" by "Depelopment" in the navigation bar.

Quim

En/na Andreas Nilsson ha escrit:
I am once again in need of people who can actually write. This time it's

The stuff in the navigation bar is based on this:
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fWebsiteUpdates

Check out the community and technology further down the page. I think this actually makes sense, because technology is where you go if you want to know something about the GNOME tech like GTK, HIG, white papers and straight facts. Community is where you go if you want to directly start contributing to GNOME and don't know how.
- Andreas