Re: Marketing Wiki content

Sri Ramkrishna wrote:

Is there a mailing list or home page that you're advertising your
translation on?  Just curious as I'd like to see a pointer to it on the
wiki for Macedonian speakers.

Can we get translated content directly on l.g.o?  Having it centralized
sounds like it would make better sense...  Anyways, just some
musings. :-)

I haven't had the time to fix some things and upload the content but It's all on the GNOME marketing Wiki, I just translated some of those pages (like the page for GNOME deplyoment around the world) and added a few things.

The page should be found on http://gnome.softver.org.mk but there's not much there at the moment. :\