Promoting Gnome via Ubuntu in your city :)

Hi folks,

I've been thinking of the following and I'd like to get some feedback.

* Ubuntu is shipping for free its distribution
(http://shipit.ubuntu.com/), I decided to order 1200+ CD.

* The "Fiches Libres" of our LUG ("Fiches Libres" stands for "Free
info sheets"). The "Fiches Libres" give a short description of some
topics related to free software. If you read French, you can get them
here:
http://www.aldil.org/projets/fiches_libres/

So, here we go:
Using all that, going into the city center saturday afternoon
(very crowded) and distributing the free CD to people with the "Fiches
Libres" so that they can discover Linux shipped with Gnome for free thus
Free software.

What do you think of that ?