Re: Poster templates (request for comments)

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 16:51 +0100, David Neary wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I'm no artist, but I wanted to try and come up with a usable
> template for a poster or two while I have the chance (I have a
> couple of days off work before Christmas).
>
> The theme would be to focus on places where GNOME is used in poor
> communities and schools, showing the human face of GNOME as well
> as the community aspect of the project.

Isn't it what HP also focuses on ? If I recall correctly the banners we
had.

> The top bit I'm not happy with - the "X chose GNOME" or "X
> chooses GNOME", but I have no had luck with a better way of
> saying it.

I think the G of Gnome mixed up with the Foot Gnome logo is a bit
confusing.

I think the idea is nice however. I hope better things will come out
from this idea.

Bye,
Sebastien.