Re: GNOME deployments

Hi Tim,

Tim Ney wrote:
> I'll ask members of the Advisory Board if they can provide some
> reference customers for our list.  This might provide some interesting
> enterprise deployments in the financial or entertainment sectors, as
> well as public case studies such as Largo, Florida.

Great.

> N.B. The large community deployments of GNOME in countries such as
> Brazil and Spain, however, have been driven by government rather than
> corporate backers.

Yes - it would be great to have a list of resources on these too
(case study reports, articles and such) for these and other state
and government deployments. Do you happen to have a set of
bookmarks lying about? If not, just the names should do.
Searching for "Extramadura GNOME" should find stuff. I don't know
the name of the Brazilian deployment, and I know that there have
been others at state and city level.

Cheers,
Dave.

--