Re: GNOME deployments

Do you want to include 1.4 implementations? Clockwork in the UK have
rolled out a Debian (stable, hence 1.4), Gnome, LTSP system for Speedie
Van hire, in 250 depots across the UK (with plans to have 400 by summer
next year). Linux Format UK did a case study a couple of months ago, and
we're working on one now (just waiting for signoff by them - we'll be
releasing under CC).

Paul