Re: GNOME deployments

Good stuff generating on marketing list!

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 20:27 +0100, David Neary wrote:

> The same for Ximian desktop and RedHat large deployments, I
> think. Most large GNOME deployments are going to have a corporate
> backer (the proverbial neck to grab).

I'll ask members of the Advisory Board if they can provide some
reference customers for our list.  This might provide some interesting
enterprise deployments in the financial or entertainment sectors, as
well as public case studies such as Largo, Florida.

N.B. The large community deployments of GNOME in countries such as
Brazil and Spain, however, have been driven by government rather than
corporate backers.

tim