Re: LiveCD Media Project

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> > Another possibility is to have the songs fade out after a minute.  Then
> > we could include several tunes in different formats.
>
> The fadeout idea seems decent, but I think we should stick to ogg as much
> as reasonably possible.

Perhaps have some voice recordings in speex, to demonstrate it?

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey
                            Master, Crackmonkey