Re: [Mailman Site List] Emacs Crashes

ons 2004-11-10 klockan 06.58 skrev Peter Lutz:
> Gentlemen:
> How might I find out why xemacs produces a seg fault only when running
> in a Gnome Terminal window and only when invoked with a file name
> parameter?  Xemacs works fine when invoked without a file name in a
> terminal, and either with or without a file name outside Gnome.  I
> have gone through several updates, hoping each would fix the problem,
> but nothing has changed for a couple of months.  The seg fault happens
> immediately, with the suggestion that I use Bugzilla.  Bugzilla is
> completely mystifying, as it has no place to tell you what happens.

Sure it has; if you use http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi
(linked to from the http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ main page) you are
supposed to enter comments describing what actually happens and the
behavior you expected in the last step. If you use the traditional
Bugzilla interface, the same information is supposed to go into the
"Additional Comments" field.

Alternatively, you can use Bug Buddy, the GNOME bug report tool, to
enter bug reports. Just be sure to enter your correct e-mail address in
case additional information regarding the bug will later be needed in
order to solve the problem.

Christian