Re: [Mailman Site List] FW: code page conversion

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 12:45 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
[snip]

> Those posts, and several others, were waiting in the mailing list
> moderator queue, because they were sent from addresses not subscribed to
> the mailing list.
>
> I've accepted them to the list, and I've also added
> 'gnome-listadmin@gnome.org' to the list of admins for that list, so
> future moderation doesn't get overlooked.

We should probably send out some messages to some of these lists that
gnome-listadmin is adopting to get them back onto their own two feet.
Even a few requests a day to each of these lists is getting a bit much
to handle.  I'm tempted to "remove" some of these lists, if we get no
replies saying that they are in use, and that some folks who use them
are interested in moderating the list.  No chance of me looking at any
of this tomorrow, though.  :-(
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@linuxweasel.com>