Jalali (Shamsi) Calendar in gnome

Hello,
I would like to know what do we need to integrate Jalali calendar in gnome?
Jalali calendar is a solar calendar system which is used in some of the middle east countries.
We have the library ready in C under GPL ,
Should we make an online campaign and gather subscribers then send it to gnome Dev.s? or ? any ideas?
I would like to ask someone to show me the way and the procedure, What do we need? what are the problems?
Thanks!
Samy.