Re: Other random thoughts
- From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh farsiweb info>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno clisp org>
- Cc: GNOME Locale mailing list <locale-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Other random thoughts
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:28:55 +0430
On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 13:41 +0200, Bruno Haible wrote:
> There _is_ the need to be able to locally override the CLDR data.
> example, the de_DE CLDR locale is unacceptable to a German native speaker:
> The <quotationStart> and <quotationEnd> are wrong. And in the French
> locale, it's <alternateQuotationStart> and <alternateQuotationEnd>
> which are wrong.
Would you care to explain why and how they should be fixed, or
preferably file a bug? There is a bug reporting page at:
There are CLDR committee members on this list, who may help getting
fixes in quicker.
] [Thread Prev