Re: wiki?

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 08:01 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Yes, live.gnome.org.  Feel free to register and start up.  I'm
> sure Danilo or Roozbeh would link to it from proper pages :)

Some short page up at:

   http://live.gnome.org/LocaleProject

I will go through the archives and add some stuff to it, based on what
I've posted to the list and I saw no objection about, everybody please
do the same for their ideas, but please don't move the discussion to the
wiki page instead of the list. If you have something to say, post it
here first. We shouldn't assume everyone follows the wiki page. It's
there for:

   1) Not forgetting details.
   2) Having a public face.

roozbeh