Starting the detection of unmaintained lists

Hi all,

as the first step of the previously announced revitalisation of the
lists services, we are going to try to detect orphaned lists. In general
terms, lists which do not have an active or caring owner.

The way we are going to do it is quite straight-forward. You all now
have 30 days to enter the administrative interface of all your lists so
they are marked as taken care of. For example, if I were to mark
listowners gnome org as an active list, being its owner, I would go to

	http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/admin/listowners

and authenticate myself. You probably know this by heart, but reminding
never hurts. Be careful not to use 'admindb', as that's used by the
Moderator Team, which might be keeping orphaned lists in shape and is
hence not taken into account for this.

If you are not sure about exactly what lists you currently own, feel
free to reply to this message (respecting the Reply-To field, i.e. to
me) and I will happily provide you with a list of mailing lists.

In case of doubts or suggestions, as usual, feel free to mail me back.

Yours,
  Guilherme de S. Pastore
  The GNOME Sysadmin Team