Re: Starting the detection of unmaintained lists

Hey Guilherme,

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 16:19 -0300, Guilherme de S. Pastore wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as the first step of the previously announced revitalisation of the
> lists services, we are going to try to detect orphaned lists. In general
> terms, lists which do not have an active or caring owner.
<snip>
> In case of doubts or suggestions, as usual, feel free to mail me back.

Tried to log in to the only list I "own" (well, moderate with
Christophe): http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/admin/rhythmbox-devel
And it tells me:
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

Well, this list's active, feel free to fix it up :)

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>