Re: Upgrade guidance

Thanks Kjell & Murray.

Yes, this is what i was expecting, but it was worth asking.

Thanks for maintaining libxml++.

JP

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 6:03 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
It is indeed ancient, from 2002:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libxmlplusplus/files/libxml%2B%2B/0.15/

I doubt that it's even worth thinking about porting the code. It may as
well be an entirely different library. If I were you, I would just see
what the application's code is meant to do now and find out how to do
the same thing with the new libxml++ API.

Murray