Re: Compiler Errors

2012-05-28 13:26, Santhosh Edukulla skrev:
Hi Kjell,

Thanks for the info. As well what is the diff between textnode\content node?

Iam trying to add some thing like this. I already have f in my xml. Is
f1 a text\content node?

Iam using add_child("f1") and then setting text using set_child_text("abc");

Is it right?

<f>
<f1>abc</f1>
</f>

Santhosh

f1 is an element node, and "abc" is the contents of a text node, which is a child of f1.
You can look at the example program
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml++/tree/examples/dom_build/main.cc
and the output from it when you run it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the diff between textnode\content node". xmlpp::TextNode is a subclass of xmlpp::ContentNode. libxml++ does not create ContentNode objects, but it does create objects of ContentNode's subclasses.

Kjell