Re: [libxml++] ignore empty text nodes

On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 20:07 +0900, Andrej van der Zee wrote:
> Though, I am doubting the correctness of the
> "doc->write_to_stream_formatted()" method now.  I expect the output to
> be formatted, but if you look at the last few nodes, they are not
> formatted at all. See below. Am I misunderstanding something?

I stopped using it in Bakery (now in Glom) too. I think it just gives up
when it finds child text nodes, because it can't generically know if
they should be indented with white space.

I did this:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/bakery/commit/?id=54d85442f58228609a147f461934b75387fa8d7d

--
murrayc murrayc com