Re: [libxml++] ignore empty text nodes

Hi Murray Cumming,

Thank you for your reply.

> By checking for them in your application when you read the XML document.
> It's entirely up to your application to decide whether white space is
> interesting.

How can I "check for them"? I am parsing a file like this:

  DomParser session_parser;
  session_parser.set_substitute_entities();
  session_parser.parse_file("session-cfg.xml");
  Document * doc_session = session_parser.get_document();

Do you mean manually traverse doc_session and remove them with
remove_child? I was hoping that there was an option that I could use
to instruct the parser. I am sure that empty text nodes in many cases
should be ignored, so I expect to be able to do such a thing without
to much manual coding.

Cheers,
Andrej