Re: [libxml++] libxml++ unpack soap reply from libcurl

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 21:21 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 15:16 +0100, Redalert Commander wrote:
> > I have a problem trying to unpack a soap reply using libxml++.
> > The error I get is: "Unable to instantiate underlying libxml
> > structure" or something along those lines, when creating a textreader
> > passing a string to the constructor.
>
> What's the actual error?

I was just being plain stupid, that constructor takes a path as an
argument, but I was feeding it xml data.
I fixed it using another constructor, altough it took me a while to
properly convert the incoming std::string to an unsigned char*

Steven