Re: [libxml++] maintained

Hi,

The releases are now stored on the gnome ftp servers, as libxml++ is
part of the gnome bindings.

Currently it's not actively maintained, and a new maintainer is
welcome. However several users proposes some patches on bugzilla which
are discussed then included, although this process is a bit long
because I don't have time for it, and Murray Cumming, who's more
active than me, only a little.

As a conclusion, the library is not dead, and is stable enough to be
used in a production environment. The only thing is that it's moving
only slowly, by lack of time.

Regards,

Christophe