[libxml++] libxml++ on Windows NT4.0

Hi

I have written a C++ dll in XP with VS2005 . And I want to use this dll in Windows NT4.0.

The following shows how I did and what problem I met.

1.       This dll used libxml++(version 2.6.30) and glibmm(version 2.4), and I used "MT" option to compile

this dll to package all the relative libs(such as MSVCRT80.dll and so on) to this dll(or lib).

  The compile result showed no error happened .

2.  I moved the compile result(the dll and the lib) to Windows NT4.0 and used it in an application.

 Compile was ok but  when I run the application,  it just showed me couldn't find "MSVCR80.dll" .

 When I copied "MSVCR80.dll" to Windows NT4.0

 it just showed me another error : "GetLongPathNameW is not found from KERNEL32.dll"

what does libxml++ need, if I want it run on windows NT4.0?

What I need to do to solve this problem?

Anyone who knows the answer?

Thanks in advance!