Re: [libxml++] Charset conversion error -- ignoring encoding declaration?

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 12:48 +0000, Hugo Mills wrote:
>    I've created a minimal test case showing the problem, available
> from [1]. The test.sh script may need to be tweaked, depending on
> where your libs are.
>
>    Hugo.
>
> [1] http://www.darksatanic.net/test-case.tar.gz

I guess you need to more precisely identify what part of the code is
throwing the exception. For instance, this use of the standard C++
streams
  Glib::ustring utfline(buffer);
  std::cerr << utfline << std::flush;
is likely to throw an exception. The standard C++ streams do not
understand UTF-8, so ustring does a conversion when you try to put a
ustring in a stream. That conversion can fail.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com