Re: [libxml++] Glib::ustring, lBoost Lib, and libstdc++

html (UTF8 litteral) http://www.open-> std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2007/n2149.html (UTF8
> char)
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2007/n2238.
html (UTF8 in the SL)

> --
> Loïc

Pfff ... Too me it seems it specifically hasn't been addressed:

[quote http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2007/n2238.html]
(...) items are conspicuously missing from this paper: UTF-8 support, (...)
(...) One way to provide UTF-8 support would be a new string class whose interface is very different from basic_string, (...)
(...) Some form of UTF-8 support is important because there's an awful lot of real-world code that uses UTF-8 even internally, and programmers certainly need UTF-8 to interface with third-party libraries like libxml2. (...)
[/quote]

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Martin Trappel